Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009 Celebration

I celebrated my 2009 new year countdown at core with my friends last night. It was crowded inside core that i din even wanted to walk in. It was just like sauna and you sure would sweat. I din drink anything that night because im sick but it was quite an enjoyable night.

On new year night, my family and all our relatives gathered at uncle moses' house for dinner. The dinner was cooked by uncle moses' wife (who is a japanese). She cooked many japanese food for us to eat and they were delicious. After dinner, we took some family photos too as memory. We still met uncle moses' sons (named Nicholas (Mamoru) and another one named Kosei).

That's all for the 1st post for 2009. Hope everyone a happy new year... be healthy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the photos are blur because i use my phone to take....... Im sorry about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment